Monday, August 27, 2007

Simpsonize

Yep. It's 5pm after having not slept all last night - seriously I finally went to sleep at at about 9am this morning and woke up around 2:30 when the phone rang.

So this is just what I needed:
It's me as a Simpson character. Although I'm not even that big of a Simpsons fan somehow this is exactly what I need right now and I say that with no sarcasm whatsoever. Don't get me wrong I realize that some sarcasm is required here, I mean I did stay up all night and sleep for 5 hours in the middle of a Monday afternoon. But I also ran the sweeper in 3 rooms, dusted the den, and cleaned up the kitchen (ran and emptied the dishwasher and swiped a rag across the countertops - but that counts!).

Not for nothing, here is MHD as a Simpson character too:

I made him without his glasses because he hasn't been wearing them much lately since he started wearing his new space-age contacts, but I love the bags under his eyes. I poofed up the eyebrows a little bit too. I couldn't get the outfits that I wanted and keep us as fat as we are in real life, but they are super cute.

Simpsonize yourself here but if you email it to yourself you won't be able to save the picture. I did a print screen and then cropped and made a new image in Paint to get these. Got an error when I chose the download option.

No comments: