Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nobody In Their Right Mind Would Need This #2

The Hair Cutting Umbrella
Note the "don't make any sudden moves" look of frozen terror in the eyes of the man wearing this contraption. No doubt he's anticipating the top quality hair style he's about to receive with the giant sewing scissors. It could also be that he's plotting how to bolt from this situation with as few facial lacerations and as little wind resistance as possible. Surely sir there's a barbershop in your town.


Sleep Mask
If I were a model that was asked to be photographed wearing a padded under wire bra on my face I would be smirking too.








Sun Visor
If you're so worried about UV damage that you need a visor of this proportion, maybe you should just stay inside. But since you've taken the visor this far, what better accessory for it than these post cataract surgery sunglasses? Also it appears to be the same "lingerie" model from above - I recognized her smirk.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You know what is sad? My mother wears those god-awful sunglasses. All the freaking time.

I HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE them!!!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I think everyone's mom wears them - mine and Alans too.

Playtah said...

Where will that man's daughter play while he uses her kiddie pool to collect his hair shavings? I hope they hose it out really well before they let her use it again - I'd hate to see a poor young kid get out of the pool with what I like to refer to as "belly beards".

These are some classics! And for the record, I don't think my eyes are even an A-cup. Sad day.

Cooper Green said...

With a bit of a tug on that collar, it looks like it will pop into one of those cone things that dogs wear when they're not supposed to lick themselves. No wonder he's upset.

Anonymous said...

I love love love those glasses! I'm NOT a mom, but have adrenal fatigue, and bright sunlight makes my eyes bleed! (Not really, but it FEELS like it!) These glasses fit over my regular glasses - and if I look dorky? WHO CARES!?