Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brilliant Ideas I Cannot Share With My Husband for Obvious Reasons Vol 1

Born out of my growing disgust with Twitter, Facebook and our culture's increasing desire to constantly know and share all the mundane and intimate details of our everyday minutiae comes my brilliant idea for a new social networking website called "Shitter" where members share and trade comments about the color, texture and content their various bowel movements.


I'll write a real post tomorrow. Hope you're having a great Saturday!

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I'll be the first to not sign up!

Dan said...

That reminds me of my now 9 year old idea for Famous Anus. Except now everyone is famous.

SkylersDad said...

Interestingly, I only comment on your blog while sitting on the crapper... ;^)

dmarks said...

Smell the tweets.

Gwen said...

You can only start this once smell-o-vision has been invented.

Quiet one said...

I'm so stressed out this week, my "Shitter" commments would've at least been interesting and diverse. And often.

Dale said...

Smell you later.