Now imagine the effort that I took to follow through with this endeavor.
1. The battery was dead in the camera so I had to charge it first.
2. I had to enlarge the mustache graphic and print it.
3. The printer was low on ink, so I had to replace the cartridge.
4. I stood in front of the shower curtain of our master bathroom where the light is best, donning a cut out paper mustache that I had scotch taped to my face.
5. Now please re-read number 4 to fully grasp the idiotic nature of my little project.
6. I had to hurry and do all of these things before my husband came inside from slaving away outside doing yard work and caught me in the act of any of the items listed above, thus discovering the true nature of my ridiculousness, causing him to leave me for someone more mature.
7. I had to destroy the evidence.