Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In Response to Your Google Search Query #10 - Quick and Dirty Lightening Round Up

Dear Person Who Found My Blog Via the Search Query "my pants" (peedpeeingpeewettingwet),

Sweetie, it's called a Kegal exercise. Look into it. Seriously. Depends. Get some.


Dear Person Who Found My Blog Via the Search Query "warped toenail normal",

That is fabulous news honey! I'm glad you were able to make a full recovery and now the ladies at the walk-ins welcome nail shop will only be able to make fun of you to your face in Vietnamese for that gargantuan mole with the hair growing out of it and your horrendous bad breath. Photo snagged from here.

Dear Person Who Found My Blog Via the Search Query "Scooby Doo Naked",

I'm pretty sure that Scooby Doo is already naked, unless you count the dog collar. What is wrong with you?


Dear Person Who Found My Blog Via the Search Query "Barbara Mandrell Naked",

What is wrong with you?? She was America's Sweetheart back in the day. Now, of course she is an old lady, although I've no doubt she's still American and sweet, at any age she's not likely to have any nudie photos floating around.

Now, if you were looking to see Irlene Mandrell naked I could totally understand because she was a big ole slutty whore.

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I want to meet the warped toenail person -- we could bond over our toenail problems.

Renaissance Woman said...

Random toe pictures. And Irlene was much better looking...that gave way to the slutty rep!

- said...

you make me howl with laughter. howl. love love.

Claire said...

Scooby Doo and Barbara Mandrell naked. Oh my.

Churlita said...

Did they want to see Barbara Mandrell naked at the age she is now? What is wrong with people?

Utah Savage said...

You have something against old people naked?

paperback reader said...

Yeah! More about slutty whores!