Here's the rules:
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. I'm not going to tag anybody else, but I'll say the same thing I always say - tag yourself if you'd like to do this meme.
You know I think I did this meme recently and I really don't care that I'm doing it again. I'll do it again and maybe twice more after that because I think that highly of myself. The only reason I may not do it twice more is because I'm already wondering where I'm going to come up with 7 new things about me. Shit. I'm really pretty boring and I think I've already spilled most of the good stuff in previous "random facts about me" memes.
1. To get things started with a bang: I have over 100 pair of underpants divided into 4 categories. (How's that for exciting new meme material, eh?)
- The "A" underwear which fits perfectly, is the newest and most comfortable and leaves no visible line under my clothes. I always have enough for a 2 week trip.
- The "B" underwear which fits perfectly and is the most comfortable, but is older, and might or might not cause VPL. Usually consists of older model "A's".
- The "Home" underwear is merely comfortable and never to be worn anywhere but at home. These tend to be on the large and unattractive side of large and unattractive and are usually purchased in bulk.
- "Eye Candy", sexy, impulse purchase underwear. These fool the eye because they are made from silks, lace or satiny, shiny fabrics that are beautiful, but ultimately a bummer. I don't know why I have them and every time I put a pair on I know somehow it's going to be a mistake. I purposely hide them in the back of the drawer but occasionally stumble across them and say to myself, "how pretty, why don't I ever wear these?" Then two hours later I remember the panties are either too small and have been slowly disappearing into my butt crack and causing a rash, or are too large and have fallen down and are now inside out and around my knees under my pants.
2. I hate pesto.
3. I'm a skilled bubble gum blower and can make a bubble inside a bubble. Yeah.
4. One of my boobs is noticably larger than the other and knowing that this is perfectly normal doesn't make me feel any better about it.
5. I have a math phobia. I dropped out of college when I broke my leg, but didn't go back after it healed because I realized that I could go no further in my studies until I took some math classes. When I went back to get my degree 10 years later I placed into the standard math classes, but took the remedial ones anyway, because it was so hard for me. I also did all of my work twice, homework and tests. I'd do the problems once and then do them again to check my work against myself.
6. I have no idea who half of the people on "Cribs" are.
7. On the outside I'm all cool, but on the inside I'm a sappy freak when it comes to our cat. We got this today when we picked him up from the vet. I smiled and said "thanks guys!", but inside my head I squealed and gushed like I was on the Price Is Right. It's now hanging on the fridge.